Sunday 17 November 2013

"Zombie" Sketchbook - 16/17th Nov 2013



Over at the Filthy Moods Boneyard for Bone Idle Cartoonists, we've unearthed, not only another useless metaphor, but a few sketches to eat into your brain and chomp on your eyeballs while we're battling our way through a couple of Comix projects.

Here we go...


The "inset" bit was drawn on the back of an envelope while taking a break in a shitty office job the other day...


And what a shame it is...



Drew this for Cartoonist, Lee James Turnock, the force behind UG Comix HONK! Brilliant stuff! So stop reading this & go check him out!!


Still here? Okay, here's a drawing (Plus the rest of the page) that I drew earlier this week for my pal & Super Artist/Cartoonist, Eric N Peterson, for his birthday...



I know..!



And finally, for now, a quick sketch on the verso of a page that I was drawing on to figure out my next Comix project...

Stay Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment