Sunday 3 February 2013

More!!! New Sketchy Book Stuff!!!

Good evening. Pour a drink, loosen your pants, sniff, smoke and brace yourselves! It's...

Another batch of crude and poorly conceived sketches mostly scrawled 2nd & 3rd Feb 2013...

I can't argue with this...


...Just to keep it "real"...


...Don't forget to be nice to each other!



...!

Just another "pastoral" study. Nothin' else goin' on...

If I pencilled these things first, the figure wouldn't look so crap...

I wish I knew what this was. I started off drawing a Pope. You may have to figure this out...

Yeah, yeah... divert 'em with a fart joke. In colour... Yeah...


I love Junko Mizuno's stuff. Dunno what the duck & the other things here are? Oh, my wandering brain!

Anyway, back to normal: Vampire! (He was fighting a Zombie, but it looked shit, so I "trimmed" it...

...And, finally, for now, a character sketch...

That's it! Stay tuned for more inky stuff next time... Thanks for calling round!

No comments:

Post a Comment