Thursday 14 February 2013

February Sketchbook (So Far...)


Despite technical difficulties (Among others - Don't get me started!) Here's a paltry but sincere offering of recent forays into my sketchbook...

 A bit of whimsical optimism...


Some of these things I should just keep to myself...


...maybe most of 'em!


The obligatory "warm up doodles"...

...Might do more with the Noferatu plant...


I've drawn maybe 5 versions of this Cave-girl/Jungle-girl thing in the past week or so and every time I start putting these cartoon birds and animals in the picture. Maybe I'm trying to tell myself something...?


...And that's it for now! See you on the next one or drop in anytime. We're always open, and if we're not, just sit on the step until a responsible looking adult turns up...

No comments:

Post a Comment