Friday 7 September 2012

"How The Dinosaurs Were Fooled..."


Like most of us, I was obsessed with dinosaurs and prehistoric stuff as a kid. I remember being maybe 7 or 8 years old and reading about the Ice Ages and the various theories of how the Big Lizards were wiped out (But mostly I looked at the illustrations)

One "theory" that stuck in my brain was that small, primitive "rodents", early mammals, emerged from the primal gloop of evolution and raided dinosaur eggs for food. Hmm? This is obviously in the days before you could phone your local Pest Control.

Or use a phone for that matter. So, maybe..?

Well, I was trying to draw a couple of dinosaurs dancing (It's difficult to "animate" dinosaur anatomy!) And the "Beatnik Rodent" ("Egg Beater"??) just snuck in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment