Monday 10 September 2012

"Good Old Fashioned Sci-Fi" (With Added Aliens)







Sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm doing, and what is worse, the urge to draw this stuff or the compulsion to inflict it on others?

I also wonder why I still draw space-men and monsters at my age? But, it's only sketchbook stuff, ain't it?

When I was drawing this, I realised that it was a memory dredged up from childhood, in that I drew this scene over and over when I was about 7 or 8 years old, in school. As I finished each picture the teacher would take them away where the pictures would wind up ripped into little pieces and thrown away...

Ah, so that explains it! Hey, thanks for listening. I feel much better now!




Kind of obvious, but I like the Martian...





...Another visitation to my 8 year old self (You should see the stuff that I don't post up!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment