Tuesday 3 September 2013

Sketchbook "Rejects"...






As I've mentioned before on my "Sketchbook" I draw a lot of cartoons in my sketchbooks, and only post up the ones that I think have interesting ideas, good drawing or (most importantly?) are funny.

So what happens to the poor little bastards who don't make the "grade" you ask? You did ask, didn't you? Well, short answer is they go in the trash. But, just for your curiosity, (You are curious, aren't you?) here are a few "rejects" with a last minute reprieve before I take them on that long green mile down to the Shredder...




I was tempted to "save" this one, but... Oh, hell! You be the judge!!




"Gag" idea for my "Eventually It Will Happen" book...




More dinosaur "humour"... 




No idea.





He don't need no stinkin' brain!

More "rejects" below... Mostly "unfinished" sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment