Wednesday 23 January 2013

ALL NEW!!! More Sketches..!

They said that it couldn't be done! Erm, hang on... They said it shouldn't be done. But I did it anyway! Here's the "best" of my recent sketchybook stuff, mostly from 19/20th Jan...

Anyone out there who has ever met an egotistic, arrogant, fuckwit of a lowest level corporate office manager will get this... Bitter old bastard ain't I?

The Prodigal Squid... Ah, this is more like it. Cyborg enhanced talking squids... (I know! I know!)

Just what is it with me and Adam & Eve???





A heterodont is just a creature or animal that has unevenly sized/shaped teeth. I was scouring the dictionary for odd words. I need to get out more often...




Buncha' warm up doodles...

...still warmin'!

er... Hey! you know who you are... I draw what I see.

...

Emergency Caption required. Enquire within...

Yup. It's broken...

Yes, I can see it too!

I know what he's lookin' at...

...And that's it!

Stay tuned for more drawings!!















No comments:

Post a Comment