Wednesday 16 January 2013

"A Few Sketches"...






Hello, and thank you for waiting. Now, sit down and tell me all about it. Yes, I'm always very interested in what you have to say!

So, how can I help? Ah! You have shameful thoughts and unsavoury urges that embarrass you? Why, that's what I'm here for! Just tell them to me and I'll translate them into, er... pictographic images so you don't have to think about them anymore.

What's that? No, of course I won't show them to anybody...




This one drawn on New Year's day... I think that we can assume that "Democracy" has come to mean the opposite of its original purpose with "modern politics"...




This Be The Verse is taken from the title of the famous sweary Larkin poem...




I think you all know where I'm coming from...




Also drawn New Year's Day, this was the first drawing of the year and quickly abandoned!

Dunno why I drew this?





"Real World"? "Dumb Clunk"? It could happen, y'know!

You may have to make up your own minds about this one... And, uh... It was drawn last Sunday.





Rejected sketch for some "decorations" for my comedy plays.




More foul-mouthed dinosaurs! When will I grow up?

...And that's it for now...

Thanks for dropping by! See you on the next buncha' scribbles...













  

No comments:

Post a Comment