Sunday 30 December 2012

Beep! Beep!


I usually either throw away or "file away" about a third or more of the sketches/drawings that I post up on this Blog. I draw straight with ink & often before I've woken up, so some just don't work & some, er... some fall under the "It was almost a good idea" catagory and are abandoned or swiftly hidden in one of my files to maybe revisit the idea at a later date.

Here's a few "abandoned drawings" from the last couple of weeks that I've decided to inflict on you for various reasons...






Gabriel, Gog and Magog... On Mars! Arch-Angels and Biblical Monsters versus Martians. How did I manage to fuck this up? Oh, well...




Home again, Home again... Do elephants really wear suits? And how did he fasten that tie? Plus how do you spell jiggety with a hangover? Okay, and, uh, what else is wrong in this picture???




Those Modern Couples... As you can tell, I'm a keen observer of the "human condition" and have a balanced non-judgmental view of my fellow man...




...And speaking of "well-balanced", here's More News From Nowhere, or "Enough Sex, Bernard!" 

You should see some of the ones that I throw away...




Tit Flies...




Lonesome Prairie... 

    "Banana Tits"?! I need to get some sleep..!

No comments:

Post a Comment