Saturday 11 October 2014

"An Angel Passed By And Said He Loved Her..."




If you follow this stuff then you'll know that some of my "Gung Ho" attitude, or whatever the fuck I have, has been missing these past 6 months. Since my wife, Rachel was taken from me.

I have had a hole torn out of me and it is not easy to either describe or deal with, and I have trawled depths of depair, suicide, alcoholism and self indulgence, along paths I would rather not have crawled just yet over these past months.

In the meantime I try to draw "funny" pictures and live, and work, and do what needs to be done. (Someone said recently that my stuff was often "too intense") Maybe I should concentrate more on the "funny"?

But indulge me...

Anyway, out of all this Chaos I have drawn another "Angel". One of my favourites. Perhaps one day some of that "Gung Ho" fire and inspiration will return.

I fucking hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment