Sunday 28 April 2013

SKETCHBOOK, 27-28th April 2013

This week's offerings seem to be mostly of naked ladies. If I knew why, I would tell you. Honestly. But here & below are the images that rambled through my overwalked brain...

Thank you for strolling by...


























Usually I try not to post "unfinished" drawings like this one. But, after I consigned it to the waste basket, I thought again because I like the idea behind it, which is, in the Victorian era of prudishness, while some people covered table's legs with modest cloths (True!) other Pre-Mary Whitehouse's  vandalised classical statues by taking hammers & knocking the penises off of male nudes (!)

In my imagination a wizened character named Winifred Cocktapper goes about her business taking the marbled phalluses home in a box to do whatever she does with them behind closed doors...





 


No comments:

Post a Comment